One of the best
warranties in the industry.
HAT Collective offers a Lifetime warranty on the mechanical parts of the product and a 7 year warranty on the motors and electric elements. This is one of the best warranties you’ll find in the industry and underscores the confidence we have in the quality of our product.
Seller warrants that its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship when the title passes to the buyer. Seller will repair (only pre-approved labor and service costs are covered under this warranty) or replace (or issue a pro-rated credit if a similar product is no longer available), at its discretion, any defective product without charge (shipping charges excluded).
Seller may require proof of purchase before performing any repairs or replacing any products during the warranty period. Except as specifically set forth above, Seller makes no warranties, express or implied and specifically disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Repair or replacement of the product ordered from Seller shall be buyer’s exclusive remedy.
Seller will not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO:
- Damage caused by a carrier.
- Labor charges.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Defects caused by failure to follow instructions related to the product’s installation or intended use.
- COM or other third party materials applied to the products. Products subjected to improper use and conditions.
- User modification of, or attachments to the product, including application of your own materials
- Damage resulting from misuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
*Normal use consists of a 5 day, 40 hour work week.
This warranty shall be effective for the applicable time period starting from date of purchase as shown on your original receipt or other proof of purchase. The warranty covers the original purchaser of the product.
For all wararnty inquiries, please contact warranty@HATCollective.com
HAT Contract Product Line
- Bases, Power and Data Beam, Benching: craftsmanship for the life of the product. Electrical and mechanical components are warranted for 7 years.
- Pedestals are warranted for their lifetime.
- Pedestal Cushions are warranted for 2 years.
- Worksurfaces & Dividers are warranted for 5 years. (Worksurface & Divider exclusions include: normal wear and tear, which are to be expected over the course of ownership; damage caused by abuse, misuse, neglect, vandalism, accident, disaster, improper storage, chemical damage, water or fire; damage caused by the carrier in-transit, which will be handled as claims against the carrier; modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by the Company or use of a product in combination with products or equipment not appropriate for that product; products that were not installed, used or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings; causes external to a product such as use of improper cleaning supplies or environmental factors; products which have been modified or altered, repaired or refurbished by someone other than the company.)
- Winston Series: 5 years
- One Touch: 10 years unit/parts, 2 years motor
- Movel: 3 years
SiS Ergo Product Line
Table frames: craftsmanship for the life of the product. Electrical and mechanical components are warranted for 7 years.
- Keyboard Trays: 1 year
- Monitor Arms: 10 years
- Power Modules: 5 years
- CPU Holders: 5 years
- Lighting: 2 years
- Docking Station: 1 year